About Me


Summary

Name
Location
Alias
Nationality
Likes
Heroes
Sports
Interests
: Siti Aminah Bt Jam Mohd
: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
: Mint, Siti, Amie
: Malaysian
: Dedication, Hard work
: My Parents
: Netball
: Designing, Outdoor Activities


My Biography

I graduated from the Selangor International Islamic University College (KUIS) with a Diploma in Information Technology (Multimedia). At KUIS, I have acquainted myself with a range of skills that would allow me to blend with organizational culture.

Moreover, my internship at Radio Televisyen Malaysia (RTM) had exposed me much about graphic designing and digital transmission, as well as industry needs. I enjoy designing, writing, and outdoor activities in my spare time, and am always exploring the world for inspiration.


My Philosophy

Two roads diverged in a wood, and I-
I took the one less traveled by,
And that has made all the difference.

Robert Frost's words in The Road Not Taken summarizes my thoughts the best. I don't always believe in taking the easy route. There is nothing to be gained in treading familiar territory. It is the journeys into the unknown where we discover the true meaning of innovation.


Hobbies / Interests
Photography · Design · Art · Travelling · Food · Architecture · Reading · Movies · Television · Interactive Media · Music · Outdoor Activities · Badminton · Netball
· Reading · Writing

Back to Top