Portfolio


Below are my works for various assignment during my first year at Multimedia University, internship at RTM as well as others. Hopefully these works will give you a clear picture about my design's skills. Please do click the image categories to view my works.




Print Design is one of the media that I am interested in. I usually use Adobe
Photoshop in most of my designs. I love simplicity that emphasized on less is more.



I am still exploring screen design media. However, I did experience to create
TV Interactive Layout during my internship at RTM. Interactive television
(generally known as ITV or sometimes as iTV when used as branding) describes
a number of techniques that allow viewers to interact with television content as
they view it.



This category includes my works at Paimai and I Smart Educare company. It
also contains my work such as creative images, website, and batik.

Back to Top