Lesson 7: Assignment 2


Time goes by so fast, don't ya think?
Its been 7weeks I learn this subject, Creative Studies..
Yup, it kinda hard for me to train myself to be creative, but am still practicing.
Hopefully, I'll get used to it and can overcome these problems and naturally
be a creative person. I want to change! Don't you??


credit to: http://www.translation-services-usa.com/blog/

As for this week, we have been assigned by Mr Radzi to discuss within our group and come up with a topic that is related to Creative Multimedia. By next week ( Week 8 ), we have to show our progress by presenting our:

1. Topic
2. General logical Mind map of Creative Multimedia
3. Focused logical mind map based on topic
4. An essay of our topic (min 800words)

So, I'll upload our Mind maps later ya. Stay tune and if you have any suggestion on the topic, let me know okay?? Thanks :)
Back to Top