Others


1. This is a website that I've design for green campaign's purpose based on the assignment that have been assigned to me.


B-Green website print screen

2. These designs are during my work at ISmartEducare Organization. I had design various banner, header and advertisement under Paimai.com.


Domain Advertisement


Happy Parents Day banner


Motherhood Exhibition advertisement


3. These are creative Images of my friends. I did it solely using Adobe Photoshop. I draw their face by using brush tool.


Creative Image of Noor Wahyuna


Creative Image of Mohamad Akmal


4. These designs are random. I did use traditional method to design batik. Other than that, I had designed wallpaper (desktop publishing), logos, namecards, envelopes, posters and others.


Batik


Coca Cola Vending Machine (SketchUp 8)
Back to Top